Articulation, Oral-Placement & Language
Feeding Difficulty, Picky Eating, and Myofunctional Issues
- Difficulty transitioning to different food types [more]
- Weight & growth concerns
- Nutrition concerns
- Picky eating & mealtime stress [more]
- Gagging, choking, coughing, or vomiting at mealtime
- Difficulty managing food in their mouth [more]
- Feeding Difficulty can impact children of any age, as well as impacting older children, teens, and adults. [more]
- Myofunctional issues can include feeding difficulty as well as speech issues, dental issues, and breathing issues.
- Myofunctional therapy is intended for children over the age of 4 years, through adolescence and adulthood.
Tongue-Ties and related Issues
- Infant breast/bottle feeding difficulties [more]
- Difficulty transitioning to different food types & Difficulty managing food in the mouth.
- Difficulty pronouncing sounds & Unclear Speech, possibly even after previous therapy.
- Mouth breathing, excessive drooling, frequent congestion
- May experience face, neck, shoulder, or back tension, and body misalignment. [tongue-ties]