Articulation, Oral-Placement & Language Issues
- Difficulty forming sounds
- Unclear Speech [more]
- Prolonged difficulty with sounds, possibly even after previous therapy
- Apraxia [more]
- Late Talker
- Delayed speech & language skills
- Difficulty expressing wants & needs, as well as thoughts & feelings
- Difficulty communicating with peers, affecting social interactions
- Teens & Adults: Anxiety surrounding your speech & people’s ability to understand you
Picky Eating Issues & Feeding Difficulty Issues
- Difficulty transitioning to different food types [more]
- Weight & growth concerns
- Nutrition concerns (any age)
- Picky eating & mealtime stress [more]
- Gagging, choking, coughing, or vomiting at mealtime
- Difficulty managing food in the mouth [more]
- Feeding Difficulty can impact children of any age, as well as impacting older children, teens, and adults. [more]
- Teens & Adults: Experiencing heightened sensitivity to certain tastes & textures, and tending to avoid those foods
- Teens & Adults: Anxiety about eating in social situations
Tongue-Ties and related Issues, & Myofunctional Issues
- Infant breast/bottle feeding difficulties [more]
- Difficulty transitioning to different food types & Difficulty managing food in the mouth.
- Difficulty pronouncing sounds & Unclear Speech, possibly even after previous therapy.
- Mouth breathing, excessive drooling, frequent congestion
- May experience face, neck, shoulder, or back tension, and body misalignment. [tongue-ties]
- Myofunctional issues can include feeding difficulty as well as speech, dental, and breathing issues.
- Myofunctional evaluations and therapy are for children over the age of 4 years, as well as for teens and adults.
To find out more or to schedule an appointment, contact us today.
We know you probably have a lot of questions. Let us help you get the answers you need.