COVID-19: We are committed to your safety
We offer both virtual Teletherapy and In-Person appointments, so that you can choose the method of service that you feel most comfortable with.
All surfaces are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between appointments. Strict CDC guidelines for disinfection are followed.
Gloves, Goggles, and a Mask are worn by the therapist;
Face masks are required for patients & families; Temperatures are taken upon arrival.
All patients & families must wash their hands prior to entering the office. Hand sanitizers are available in the entryway and throughout the office.
For In-Person Appointments:
Your safety is our priority. For all in-person appointments, there are specific procedures in place to ensure your safety:
- Appointments are staggered to allow for cleaning and disinfection between sessions. Strict CDC guidelines for disinfection are followed.
- Only one patient/family is in the office at any time.
- Upon arrival, patients send a text message to the therapist and wait in their car until given the ‘ok’ to enter the building.
- Upon entry into the building, patients & family members are instructed to go wash their hands before entering the office. Hand sanitizers are available in the entryway and throughout the office.
- The therapist wears a face mask, goggles, and gloves at all times. Face masks that cover the nose and mouth are required for patients & family members at all times while in the office – unless removal is required by the therapist for oral examination or for therapeutic purposes.
- The waiting room area is closed.
- Entering the office is prohibited if the patient or any member of the family or household is experiencing any symptoms of cold, flu, COVID-19, or other illnesses.
- All patients & families are required to report their exposure to, or testing positive for, COVID-19, as well as any travel, and/or participation in group activities.
Virtual sessions are also utilized to reschedule sessions that may need to be canceled (ex: due to illness, transportation difficulties, schedule changes, during a quarantine, or if the office needs to close due to the pandemic.)